coronavirus Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (and their bodyguards…) spotted...

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (and their bodyguards…) spotted wearing COVID masks in Beverly Hills

-

- Advertisment -

PRINCE Harry, Meghan Markle and their bodyguards spotted wearing coronavirus masks in Beverly Hills.

The formerly royal couple were pictured leaving a building and getting into a Cadillac SUV on Friday afternoon.

BackGrid

Meghan and Harry were seen wearing masks[/caption]

BackGrid

The couple’s security were also wearing masks[/caption]

The duo were seen wearing coronavirus face masks, with Meghan in a $76 Magic Linnen asymmetric cream dress.

The actress was also wearing a pair of sunglasses and a straw hat.

Harry was seen in a gray polo, jeans and baseball cap.

Their one-year-old son, Archie, was not pictured with them.

The photos come just days after Markle today declared “I’m not on trial” as she launched a bid to ban the “vicious” naming of five pals interviewed by a US magazine.

The Duchess of Sussex has always denied giving her pals permission to defend her to People magazine in the explosive chat.

The five close friends of the duchess were interviewed but not named – with Meghan now applying to the High Court to stop their identities being revealed.

The interview revealed that Meghan, 38, had written a letter to her estranged father Thomas Markle, three months after he was unable to walk her down the aisle following a heart attack.

The letter was then published by the Mail on Sunday – with Meghan now suing its publisher Associated Newspapers for breaching her privacy.

The newspaper denies the allegations, saying Mr Markle wanted its content published to correct false impressions her friends had given about the contents in their magazine interviews.

And while Meghan said she had not given her friends permission to speak out, she today hit out at the prospect of them being named if they are called to give evidence.

In a witness statement submitted as part of the application the duchess said: “These five women are not on trial, and nor am I. The publisher of the Mail on Sunday is the one on trial.

“It is this publisher that acted unlawfully and is attempting to evade accountability; to create a circus and distract from the point of this case – that the Mail on Sunday unlawfully published my private letter.

“Each of these women is a private citizen, young mother, and each has a basic right to privacy.

“Both the Mail on Sunday and the court system have their names on a confidential schedule, but for the Mail on Sunday to expose them in the public domain for no reason other than clickbait and commercial gain is vicious and poses a threat to their emotional and mental wellbeing.”


A Mail on Sunday spokesperson today said they had “absolutely no intention” of publishing the identities of Meghan’s five friends.

They said: “But their evidence is at the heart of the case and we see no reason why their identities should be kept secret.

“That is why we told the Duchess’s lawyers last week that the question of their confidentiality should be properly considered by the court.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

Q&A about dead suspects in California mass shooting | Latest News

WHAT PROMPTED THE GUNFIRE?Police do not have a motive for the shootings, which ended with a gun battle...

Madcap James Bond ideas that didn’t make the cut — from 007 dressing as Jesus to a David Bowie villain – Bukipress

JAMES BOND is famed for squeezing out of tight spots in pretty miraculous ways. But an eccentric idea by film...

We need to end lockdown quickly & there can be no turning back this time – Bukipress

BORIS Johnson stands on the cusp of another critical moment in his epic battle with Covid. Last April, of course,...

Kelly vs Avanesyan LIVE RESULTS: Stream, TV channel, undercard for big night of boxing at Wembley Arena – latest updates – Bukipress

JOSH KELLY faces the biggest night of his career this evening as he fights David Avanesyan for the European...
- Advertisement -

Liverpool eye Lucas Ocampos transfer but £56m release fee for Sevilla winger could be potential stumbling block – Bukipress

LIVERPOOL are reportedly interested in signing Sevilla winger Lucas Ocampos this summer. But the 26-year-old’s £56m release fee could scupper...

Ant & Dec name Saturday Night Takeaway’s angriest prank victims saying Gordon Ramsay still sends ‘chilling’ texts – Bukipress

ANT McPartlin and Dec Donnelly have revealed the stars they left shaking with rage after their elaborate wind-ups. The pair...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you