90 Day Fiance 90 Day Fiancé’s Karine Martins insists she is ‘doing...

90 Day Fiancé’s Karine Martins insists she is ‘doing well’ after husband Paul Staehle claimed she and son were ‘missing’

-

- Advertisment -

90 DAY Fiancé’s Karine Martins has insisted that she is “doing well” after her husband Paul Staehle claimed that she and their 16-month-old son Pierre were “missing”.

The 23-year-old star took to her Instagram page today, August 2, to reassure her followers – just days after filing an emergency protective order against her estranged husband.

Instagram/Karine Martins

Karine has reassured fans that she and Pierre are safe[/caption]

In a statement shared to her Instagram Story, the Brazillian native said: “I want you all to know that me and Pierre are doing well now.

“All this past days I had a lot going on, I had issues where the police was called because I feared for my life and my son’s life which led me to ask for help and ultimately be rescued from an environment that no longer was healthy for none of us involved in the situation.”

Karine continued: “I am getting the best help I could ever get and I’m really thankful for all the people involved in it.

“I also thank all the people who worry about me for the support I have had. It has been a big part of my recovery.

Instagram/Karine Martins

She posted a lengthy statement on Instagram[/caption]

Instagram/Karine Martins

Paul had claimed that Karine and Pierre were ‘missing’[/caption]

“Relationships are hard sometimes, it just can’t be fixed anymore.

“I need this time to organize my thoughts, work on myself, and care for my son after everything we have been through in the last year and a half.”

She added at the end: “I would also like to state that I am not missing, the police know where to find me if they need me.

“This is a legal matter not a ‘media matter’. That being said, this is the first and last time I will speak about it.”

Instagram/Karine Martins

Police were called to the couple’s home after a fight this week[/caption]

Karine later clarified to fans that she had not set up any fundraising pages for herself or Pierre online.

Paul, 37, left his followers concerned yesterday when he took to his own social media page to say that he was “scared” and “really upset” after Karine and their toddler went missing.

He claimed that a neighbour told him his wife had fled their home with their son by jumping into a man’s car.

Instagram/Karine Martins

Karine has made some harrowing allegations against her ex husband[/caption]

The reality star also shared paperwork documenting a “full restraining order” that Karine had filed against him – banning him from being within 500 feet of her and Pierre.

She also alleged that Paul was “armed and dangerous” and holding onto her Green Card to reside in the US.

Shortly after posting photos of the police filing, Paul denied the shocking allegations against him and revealed he did not believe Karine wrote them.

He said: “These things on here — I know Karine’s mad at me, [but] I do not think she said these lies.

“I don’t think she knows what was written. I honestly do not think so, I really don’t. I’m in shock,” the Kentucky native said in a since-deleted Instagram Live video.

“So whoever went down there with her, decided to go and write all this down. I’m getting a lawyer and when we’re in court, I want a court-ordered translator there to translate everything that’s in the sworn statement to her so that Karine understands what was said and see Karine’s reaction in court.

“And at that point, I really want to go after the person that did this. I know me and Karine have had [many] over the last four years, this is not a thing she would say. She would never say anything like this about me.”


Earlier this week, the couple had a fight that saw police called to their home, with Paul telling authorities during an Instagram livestream that the fallout was triggered by his Karine “talking to a Brazilian lawyer about child support and divorce”.

Paul was previously convicted of second-degree arson in 2014 and served probation, and during his 2017 appearance on season one of TLC’s 90 Day Fiancé, he revealed that he’d “got locked back up” after he violated an ex girlfriend’s restraining order.

Paul and Karine appeared on the first season of the reality show as well as 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way in 2019, with Us Weekly reporting that the couple had split last November.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

Q&A about dead suspects in California mass shooting | Latest News

WHAT PROMPTED THE GUNFIRE?Police do not have a motive for the shootings, which ended with a gun battle...

Madcap James Bond ideas that didn’t make the cut — from 007 dressing as Jesus to a David Bowie villain – Bukipress

JAMES BOND is famed for squeezing out of tight spots in pretty miraculous ways. But an eccentric idea by film...

We need to end lockdown quickly & there can be no turning back this time – Bukipress

BORIS Johnson stands on the cusp of another critical moment in his epic battle with Covid. Last April, of course,...

Kelly vs Avanesyan LIVE RESULTS: Stream, TV channel, undercard for big night of boxing at Wembley Arena – latest updates – Bukipress

JOSH KELLY faces the biggest night of his career this evening as he fights David Avanesyan for the European...
- Advertisement -

Liverpool eye Lucas Ocampos transfer but £56m release fee for Sevilla winger could be potential stumbling block – Bukipress

LIVERPOOL are reportedly interested in signing Sevilla winger Lucas Ocampos this summer. But the 26-year-old’s £56m release fee could scupper...

Ant & Dec name Saturday Night Takeaway’s angriest prank victims saying Gordon Ramsay still sends ‘chilling’ texts – Bukipress

ANT McPartlin and Dec Donnelly have revealed the stars they left shaking with rage after their elaborate wind-ups. The pair...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you