BAYERN MUNICH gear up to face Paris Saint Germain in the Champions League final.
The Germans booked their place in the final with a comprehensive win over French side Lyon, while PSG swept aside RB Leipzig to prevent an all-Bundesliga showdown.
This will be Bayern’s first time in the final since 2013, where they beat Dortmund at Wembley.
PSG on the other hand are fighting to make history as a win would secure them the French treble after they won the Ligue 1 title and their domestic cup as well.
When is PSG vs Bayern Munich?
- The game is due to kick off at 8pm BST on Sunday, 23 August.
- Benfica’s home stadium Estadio da Luz plays host for the match as it’s due to be played behind closed doors
What TV channel is PSG vs Bayern Munich on?
- The game will be shown on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate here in the UK.
- Coverage is due to begin at 7pm BST.
Where can I livestream the game for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150. Customers can then cancel at any time.
- The game will also be live-streamed free on the BT Sport YouTube channel.
MOST READ IN SPORT
What is the team news?
PSG will be without Marco Veratti and Layvin Kurzawa.
Keylor Navas may be a doubt for the game as he nurses a minor hamstring injury, he missed the semi-final but French media have reported that he will return for the final.
Neymar is not suspended but he could face a ban after he ignored coronavirus protocol at the end of the semi-final against Leipzig by trading shirts with Marcel Halstenberg.
He may have to face a period of self-isolation but no word has been given on his status yet.
Bayern have no players suspended for the game however, Jerome Boateng is minor doubt.
In the clash against Lyon, Boateng was replaced by Niklas Sule during half-time however, the defender is expected to be available for the game.
- PSG to win – 9/4
- Draw – 29/10
- Bayern Munich to be victorious – 21/20
- Kylian Mbappe To Score 2 or More Goals – 8/1
*All odds correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication