MANCHESTER UNITED kick off the Premier League Boxing Day schedule with a trip to Leicester City TODAY.
But the in-form Foxes sit in second place and head into the match buoyed by their 2-0 victory at Tottenham last weekend.
When is Leicester vs Man Utd?
- Leicester vs Man Utd kicks off at 12.30pm GMT on Boxing Day, Saturday 26 December.
- Leicester’s King Power Stadium plays host.
- There will be no fans in attendance.
What TV channel and live stream is Leicester vs Man Utd on?
- Leicester vs Man Utd will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- BT Sport 1 get their coverage underway from 11.30am.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Brendan Rodgers has dismissed any concerns that star striker Jamie Vardy will be sidelined.
Vardy was taken off during the 2-0 win at Tottenham with a groin problem.
But Rodgers said in his team news briefing this week: “He will be fine for the game.”
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has assessed his United squad following their midweek Carabao Cup quarter-final at Everton.
What have they said?
Roy Keane has insisted that Manchester United can challenge Liverpool for the title.
The Manchester United legend described Ole Gunnar Solksjaer’s side as the ‘best of the rest’.
Manchester United are third in the Premier League table behind Leicester and Liverpool.
The Red Devils put in a solid performance during the 6-2 win over Leeds on Sunday.
And Keane, 49, has predicted that United could be Liverpool’s closest challengers this season.
He told Sky Sports: “I don’t believe McTominay there when he said they don’t look at league tables.
“Everybody looks at league tables. Players and staff. That’s what you’re playing the game for.
“You want to know where you are obviously and where you’re heading to.
“It’s been a nice few days for United. They had to beat Sheffield United and Leeds just to put another marker down.
“I still think Liverpool are the strongest but United I think could be the best of the rest.”
Most read in Football
Chelsea transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest from Stamford Bridge
Arteta says Arsenal ARE in relegation battle & MUST get festive win vs Chelsea
Tributes pour in after Championship Manager legend Maxim Tasigalko dies, aged 37
Real 'fear Mbappe deal will be harder after Tuchel axe and Poch taking over PSG'
LOU-K WHO'S COMING
Sunderland confirm takeover by Louis-Dreyfus family who are worth £4.2BN
Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez lead Xmas celebrations as sport gets festive