MANCHESTER UNITED take on Fulham tonight as they look to return to the top of the Premier League.
The Red Devils have been superb on the road this season, winning seven of their nine top-flight away games.
United picked up a valuable point against Liverpool – and they almost took all three[/caption]
Bet £10 on Fulham vs Man Utd to get £50 in free accas
Fulham are battling hard to avoid an immediate return to the Championship but have won just once on home soil this campaign.
When is Fulham vs Man Utd?
- This Premier League clash is set for Wednesday, January 20.
- Kick-off in West London is at 8.15pm GMT.
- When the sides last met here, Paul Pogba scored twice as United ran out 3-0 winners in February 2019.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage begins at 8pm.
If you’re a BT customer or have any of their broadband packages, you can stream by downloading the official BT Sport app.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Most read in Football
Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest from Old Trafford
Neymar's ex-girlfriend Natalia looks sensational as she unveils new look
ON A MADD ONE
Watch James Maddison break down Chelsea's weaknesses and Leicester's tactics
Ronaldo is nightmare team-mate who nags players to train & eat better
Ex-Man Utd star Hernandez's stunning Wag Sarah Kohan poses naked in daring snap
KIEL 2 BAYERN 2 (6-5 PENS)
Bayern's superstars stunned by lower-league rivals in German Cup
What is the team news?
Antonee Robinson is out for Fulham after seeing red in the West London derby defeat to Chelsea.
Tom Cairney remains out for the hosts, but Aleksandar Mitrovic could play a part.
Trio Brandon Williams, Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo are missing for United who otherwise have a clean bill of health.
Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood could come back into the starting XI after missing out against Liverpool.
- Fulham victory – 5/1
- Draw – 16/5
- Man Utd win – 8/15
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.