CHELSEA host Wolves at Stamford Bridge as new manager Thomas Tuchel takes charge for the first time.
Frank Lampard was dismissed from his post earlier this week after a string of poor results, with the German stepping in after leaving PSG late last year.
Tuchel has previously managed Borussia Dortmund and PSG[/caption]
Wolves meanwhile will be hoping to capitalise on the turmoil behind the scenes in West London and complete a Premier League double over the Blues.
PRICE BOOST: TAMMY ABRAHAM TO HAVE OVER TWO SHOTS ON TARGET BOOSTED
What time does Chelsea vs Wolves kick off?
- This top-flight clash will be held on Wednesday, January 27 – TONIGHT.
- Kick-off is at 6pm GMT.
- When the sides last met, Wolves ran out 2-1 winners in December – their last Premier League victory.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Wolves on and can I live stream it?
- You can watch this game live on BT Sport 1 and Ultimate.
- Coverage will begin at 5.30pm.
- If you’re a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, you can stream using the official app on a number of a devices.
Can I watch Chelsea vs Wolves for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
JOY OF SIX
Chelsea confirm six coaches to stay and work under new boss Thomas Tuchel
Tuchel gives Chelsea boost in Alaba race but Man City offer £240k-a-week
CAV TO BE PERFECT
Cavani demands meals prepped a certain way & not afraid to blast new pals
Lukaku 'told Ibrahimovic f*** you and your wife' in explosive Milan derby clash
united we stand
Man Utd vs Sheff Utd FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, teams
AUBA AND OUT
Aubameyang ruled out of Arsenal's clash vs Southampton due to personal reasons
What is the team news?
Edouard Mendy is expected to retain his place between the sticks after Kepa failed to take his chance in the FA Cup.
Timo Werner could be played centrally by Tuchel as the German looks to rediscover his goalscoring touch.
N’Golo Kante remains out with a hamstring issue but that is Chelsea’s only injury concern.
And there are rumours that Mason Mount has been dropped by Thomas Tuchel and Callum Hudson-Odoi will start at right wing-back.
For Wolves, they could start Willian Jose upfront after the forward arrived on loan from Sociedad.
Jonny Otto, Marcal and Daniel Podence are all out, as is long-term absentee Raul Jimenez.
- Chelsea to win – 1/2
- Draw at the Bridge – 3/1
- Wolves victory – 5/1
*Match odds odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.