CHELSEA boss Thomas Tuchel’s next test as manager is an away trip to Southampton in the early Premier League kick-off.
The Saints have lost six in a row in the Premier League while the Blues have been victorious in four of their last five.
Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea have won their last five games in a row[/caption]
What time does Southampton vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Southampton’s clash with Chelsea will get underway from 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, February 20.
- The game will take place in Southampton at St Mary’s Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea’s visit to Southampton will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- The game is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
PAC-ING AND CHOOSING
Manny Pacquiao accused of picking 'low-risk' fights by Mikey Garcia
ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
Ken Shamrock says Dwayne Johnson HIJACKED 'The Rock' name from him
BABY'S FIRST ROLEX
Floyd Mayweather buys five-week-old grandson diamond-encrusted ROLEX
WELL PAID PAIGE
Paige Spiranac earns more than golf stars Woods & McIlroy per Insta post
Eddie Hearn looking to make Dillian Whyte fight with Deontay Wilder next
Porn star offers MMA fighter an 'exciting, night warm-up' if he wins next fight
Tammy Abraham won’t be available for Chelsea after he came off against Newcastle on Monday with an ankle injury.
Thiago Silva is a doubt but he could return for the Blues after picking up a muscle problem in the win over Tottenham.
Kai Havertz could also return but as he hasn’t been in action since Tuchel’s first game in charge of the Blues.
Tuchel will likely start with Olivier Giroud up front while Andreas Christensen could continue in defence.
- Southampton – 18/5
- Draw – 13/5
- Chelsea – 8/11
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Stay up to date with all the latest from St Mary’s in out kick-by-kick blog…